Crucial digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
The economic disruption caused by COVID-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure. We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers, and protect your cash flow.
In order to support your business with the rapid shift in consumer behaviour, we developed Futurise Insights to provide you with a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase your digital awareness on what your business should be undertaking during this period.
Futurise Insights is Stage 1 of the Futurise Program, an innovative online learning platform which integrates 3 Stages of digital knowledge and skills enhancement for small and medium business owners.
Access to 3-months of online learning webinars
Access to NetStripes SME ecosystem
Here are the upcoming webinar details
Marketing health checks are similar to regular health checks because they’re easy for a busy business owner to neglect.
These health checks are a fast way to diagnose your marketing efforts with simple tests, questions and reviews to help your business understand how potent your marketing is. It can also shed light on problems you haven’t encountered yet or even considered.
- How your business is currently positioned to stand apart from your competition
- Key analytics and metrics to measure performance
- Brand awareness
- Attractiveness to high value customers
- Consistency of lead generation
- Success stories
How does a business owner navigate the complexities of digital marketing and get it right?
Taking the right steps to put your digital marketing on autopilot means you have more time to do what you are best at to further your business and reach your goals. All of this while reaping the benefits of a good strategy!
Topics of Discussion
- The 5 steps to achieve autopilot for business owners
- Getting your digital marketing and promotion on autopilot
- The secret to winning high value customers
- Nailing your digital strategy
- Branding your business to look world-class
- How to get lasting results on a budget
Setting up a business is hard work, but you have to constantly formulate new strategies to sustain growth.
A lead generation strategy lays out a plan of actionable steps your business can take to drive more leads and traffic to your website through campaigns that increase brand awareness and visibility on the internet.
Join us to learn how lead generation fits into your overall marketing strategy and easy ways that you can start generating leads for your business.
- Getting your digital marketing results on autopilot
- Growth hacking strategies for high growth businesses
- Increase brand awareness en masse
- Reaching thousands of the right customers
- Website conversion strategies
- Small business success stories
Harnessing the power of social media marketing is a must to create devoted brand advocates
and drive a consistent flow of leads to your website.
If you’ve been struggling to create a strategy that does all that and more for your business, then this webinar is for you.
Join us to gain valuable marketing insights that will help you increase your reach, ignite interest in your services and generate more traffic.
What we’ll cover
- Why you’re not seeing results from your advertising
- Creating your customer funnel
- Keys to achieve your business goals
- Understanding online buying behaviour
- Common advertising mistakes that cost thousands of dollars
Here’s what our customers have to say
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small and Medium Business Digital Innovation. His current passion is to empower 1 Million SMEs to accelerate their business growth through Digital Innovation, which he believes can change the course of small businesses in this country, whilst creating millions of jobs across the world.
Having worked with over 7,000 business owners in recent years, he is regularly called upon to share his insights as a thought leader. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.