Crucial digital marketing insights and strategies for the ‘new normal’
The economic disruption caused by COVID-19 has adversely affected so many small and medium businesses, and in some cases, forced closure. We understand that you are under pressure to sustain your business, deliver value to customers, and protect your cash flow.
In order to support your business with the rapid shift in consumer behaviour, we developed Futurise Insights to provide you with a greater level of understanding on crucial insights in the current market trends, and consumer buying behaviour, and to increase your digital awareness on what your business should be undertaking during this period.
Futurise Insights is Stage 1 of the Futurise Program, an innovative online learning platform which integrates 3 Stages of digital knowledge and skills enhancement for small and medium business owners.
Access to 3-months of online learning webinars
Access to NetStripes SME ecosystem
A SMART digital strategy is about making wise investment choices to maximise competitive advantage, growth, profit, and value—and then implementing with discipline. But to do that, you first need to measure your financial goals and understand your customers, and their value to your business.
Join expert digital strategist Dinesh De Silva as he shares insights behind the process of goal setting for strategy, key points to avoid, what you should be doing, and how you can find your ideal customers who will help you reach your goals.
Topics of Discussion
- Escaping the traps of the wrong financial goals
- How to know without a doubt who your ideal customer is
- Calculating the LTV for your ideal customer
- The metrics you must know before you spend a dollar on marketing
Brand consistency across all marketing touchpoints is a challenge for every company, let alone each social channel. How do you ensure that customers can recognize your brand even if it’s their first time seeing you on social media?
A brand is more than a logo or a few attractive designs. A brand is how you make your customers feel, and it is created by taking a consistent approach across every interaction they have with your brand.
In this discussion, we share tips for building a brilliant brand on social media, including:
- What not to do on social media channels
- What you must do before you start social media marketing
- Why is social credibility important for your online business
- Understanding which platforms your business needs to focus on
- Why building your personal brand awareness is important
All successful websites are built around a successful website strategy, but developing a website strategy is something even experienced business owners can get wrong the first time around.
So, what do you do when you don’t achieve the results you want from your strategy?
Join our lively discussion as we deep dive into some of the main factors behind developing a powerful website strategy and what you should be doing to create your own.
Topics of Discussion
- Why businesses are not achieving the desired results
- Key elements of a business website to create trust and credibility
- Digital marketing – the principles of success
- How to stand apart from competitors and win against much larger competitors
- A whole-of-business approach to online success: rethink, realign and reinvent
Marketing funnels are an important part of any marketing strategy. They help visualise the path customers take before purchasing products or taking the desired action.
The big question is — how do you create effective marketing funnels that drive conversions over the top? In this webinar, we will explain what a marketing funnel is and how to create yours.
Topics of Discussion
- The customer buying journey: Why is it a funnel?
- The five stages of a marketing funnel
- How to create each stage of your funnel
- Qualifying leads in your funnel
- The secret to creating metrics based on your sales goal for the year
Dinesh De Silva – Founder of NetStripes
Dinesh is a leading authority on Small and Medium Business Digital Innovation. His current passion is to empower 1 Million SMEs to accelerate their business growth through Digital Innovation, which he believes can change the course of small businesses in this country, whilst creating millions of jobs across the world.
Having worked with over 7,000 business owners in recent years, he is regularly called upon to share his insights as a thought leader. Media appearances include ABC News, ABC Radio, Sky Business, Sky News, AFR, and CIO.