10 Factors that describe an effective business
- Build a constant supply of new customers. It’s like oxygen to a business.
- Continually improving retention and engagement of existing customers.
- Products & services taken to market delivering to owners sales expectations.
- Cash flow improving month on month.
- Customers feel doing business with us is easy and more enjoyable.
- Customer relationships and influence much improved with no significant increase in investment in personnel.
- Marketing cost under control , all activity can be measured allows us to focus effort only on areas that work and constantly improve how we reach out to customers.
- Suitability of products to market understood with great feed back mechanism from clients.
- Improved strategic health of the business with agreed upon growth.
- Dynamic environment where team feels motivated and upbeat.
Small Business owners who have mastered the use of digital marketing techniques or who have built an understanding of digital marketing(DM) and who work with a strategic partner in DM achieve a lot of the above 10 points. I am a firm believer when digital strategy is used effectively in a holistic manner, businesses can consistently achieve the above and increase sales significantly. The idea is not just to float away with zero or minimal growth in sales but build a strong capability to achieve explosive growth, well above average growth for your industry..
For example, At NetStripes, we believe a business must “earn four stripes” or four key aspects to build a strong digital capability for their business, and then with time when these four stripes are activated in a consistent manner with a clear focus on the businesses customer, it will build full digital engagement with its client base.
The foundation to all this is to start with getting your website engineered right, with the right strategy, If you do so your website will convert people who come to your site into customers or at least as a future customer. At NetStripes, we say there are five key elements in getting a website “perfectly engineered”.
The next question is, now how do we get more customers to come to our website? Again a good digital strategy can help you achieve that alongside your other sales and or marketing work a business does either proactively or otherwise. The NetStripes way makes it easier. Apart from a “perfectly engineered website” there are three other key capabilities or “stripes” as we call them a business must build. Each of these, capabilities when built and consistently acted upon will make your business digitally engaged. It will give your business an unfair advantage over your competitors. As access economics say this advantage of being fully digitally engaged meant they earned over $350,000 or 20% more each year, over their competitors. Now that’s an awesome advantage for any business, especially when the secret of doing so has been made so easy by a few smart people at NetStripes.
Feel free to talk to one of our digital strategists today. We are more than happy to help! Contact us now.